Simpson Cycles These are our terms and conditions. Please read them with care.
Simpson Cycles- Terms and Conditions of Sale
- By placing an order for any of our products you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions your order will not be accepted
Steps for Order Acceptance
- The technical steps required in creating the contract are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process.
- You will pay the total transaction by card on-line.
- We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered, the amount paid and our name and address.
- The contract of sale is created at this point.
- We will send you an email confirming that your parcel has been despatched along with a delivery tracking reference.
- Your payment will be processed at the time of placing your order.
- We will despatch the goods to your specified UK address. Your order will generally be delivered between 8.00am and 5.00pm - Monday to Friday. We are unable to guarantee a specific delivery time. Please make sure that someone will be in between these times on the delivery day to accept and sign for the parcel. If there is nobody in when the courier calls, then they will normally leave a card. You can then contact them to arrange delivery for another day or collect the delivery from your local depot. Damaged goods/delivery must be reported to us within 48 hours
- If you are unavailable to accept the goods and they are returned to us by our courier we will have to levy a 'return to sender' charge of £12.50. If you then requerst the goods to be sent back out we will have to charge you a standard courier charge from £6.00 depending how the item is to be re-sent.
Standard UK mainland delivery excludes the following remote postcodes:
AB31, AB33-38, AB44-45, AB51-56, BT, FK17-99, G83, HS1-9, IM1-99, IV1-28, IV30-51, IV52-54, IV55-56, IV63, KA27-28, KW1-17, PA20-88, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH48-50, TR21-25, ZE
- Delivery to these post codes will incur a surcharge of up to £10.00
- Place your order; we will then contact you with the additional fee.
- This also includes delivery to the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
Place your order; we will then contact you with the additional fee
Collect in Store
- If you choose to collect in-store, please email us your order via the contacts page. Payment will be taken when you collect in-store. When your order is ready for collection we will contact you again via email to tell you, so that you can arrange a convenient time to come in and collect your purchases. When you come in you must bring with you the order acknowledgement email that we send you and then pay in full for the goods. Please do not send us any payment details via the contacts page.
Non Acceptance Of Order
- Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following and will be notified at time of order placement :
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility criteria set out in these terms and conditions.
- If you have chosen the home delivery option, you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise this right no more than seven working days after the day on which you receive the product. If you exercise the right to cancel :
- You will receive a full refund of the money that you have paid apart from the delivery charge (if applicable) by crediting your original payment card.
- Unless the product is faulty, you must bear the cost of returning the product to us. If you fail to return the product within 14 days of your notifying us of the cancellation, we will have the right to recover the product and deduct the cost of recovery from your card.
- You are also entitled to a full refund if the product is not available at the time arranged for you to collect it or, if no date is agreed, within 30 days of your placing the order.
Non Collection of Product/s
- If you fail to come and collect the product/s you have ordered at the time we have notified you it is available for collection, we undertake to hold on to it for you for 30 days from that point. If you have still not come in to collect the product after that 30 days has elapsed, we will be entitled to regard the contract for the product as cancelled.
Description of Products
- Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description which may set out additional specific conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning warranties, after-sales service and guarantees. Our prices are those shown on our website and are inclusive of VAT at the current UK rate.
- If you would like to call us with any enquiries about the products featured on this site or your order, please do so via email or phone. We will endeavour to respond within one working day.
Warranty (UK Sales Only)
- We undertake to observe fully the terms of any warranty (whether statutory or otherwise) applicable to the products supplied by us to you. If the product does not conform to the contract of sale at the time of delivery to you, you have the right :
To require us to reduce the purchase price of the product by an appropriate amount
To require us to cancel the contract
To require us to repair the product
To replace the product.
- If you require us to repair or replace the product, we shall :
Repair or replace (as the case may be) the product within a reasonable time, but without
causing significant inconvenience to you
Bear any necessary costs incurred in doing so provided the repair or replacement is not impossible, that the remedy you require is not disproportionate in comparison to the other remedies and is not disproportionate in comparison to an appropriate reduction in the purchase price.
Return of Goods (UK Sales Only)
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase it can be returned to Simpson Cycles for refund or exchange. (except for special order/build items)
- Please contact us via email or phone prior to returning any goods.
- Any returns must be received by Simpson Cycles within 14 days from the original delivery date. This merchandise must be returned in good condition, with all its component parts and its original packaging. Please enclose a note explaining the reason for the return. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- You should return goods by registered post or recorded delivery and retain proof of postage. The carriage costs are your responsibility except in cases of faulty, damaged or wrongly supplied goods. If the return is the case of the latter we will either arrange collection of the goods or only pay for reasonable postage costs incurred.
- Remember, please contact us via email or phone prior to returning any goods.
Warranty and Return of Goods (Non UK Sales)
- Remains the same as above except that it is the responsibility of the customer to return the goods to us in the UK, at their expense, except in case of wrongly supplied goods. In the case of replacement further carriage charges may be incurred.
- Payments by Paypal can only be accepted for online delivery orders, not for use, or collection of goods in store
All prices include VAT